Here at Aardvark Technologies we make custom composite creations, from foiling Moths, to silly skiffs and the smallest compass brackets.
With experience in the design and development of many boats over the years, we offer bespoke products, new tooling for your own design or simply a new rudder blade for your favorite class of dinghy.
Examples of our recent work include:
- Several new UK Cherub builds, including the Cherub Daemon, Banshee and soon E6 designs.
- The unique SK4 skiff, for which we built the tools and prototype
- The UK 2009 Nationals winning Ninja Moth
- The Rocket International Moth
- CnC production of foil tooling for many classes
- Custom high modulus spar production
- Daggerboard for 45 foot racing trimaran
If you have a one-off that needs building, or just some bits for your pride and joy, get in touch…
For boat enquiries email: email@example.com
For spar enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org