- Super simple – no moving parts other than mainsheet and rudder
- High speeds – capable of 20 knots!
- Foiling gibes are possible
- Ultra lightweight – Sub 1800gram all up weight
1400 grams for the platform inc electrics without the rig meaning around 1600g all up. The hulls are all bladder moulded in one piece to keep the weights down, speed up production and keep the prices sensible. I’ve kept the mast stub layout to fit the DF95 rigs so a cheap off the shelf solution is available
- Kit of 3 hulls will be £500
- Set of 3 foils £200
- Unpainted platform with foils will be £900
- Ready to rig inc servo and budget sailwinch £1200
All prices ex VAT and delivery – air freighted boats would have to be in a flat-pack kit style to keep the size down but assembly should be pretty straight forward.
CNC’d Styrofoam hull blanks to laminate yourself and complete £200 plus VAT
email mike at aardvarkracing.co.uk for more information