Love tinkering with toy boats – as we run our own CNC machine and 3d printer we’ve got a lot of scope for doing short runs of silly ideas – if you’ve got something that you’d like to put into life, get in touch.
Recent examples include:
- 3d printed hydrofoil moulds and fittings in PETG
- CNC hull blanks from Styrofoam to be laminated around then dissolved out
- CNC mould patterns in low density styling board
- CNC foil moulds in epoxy tooling board
- One shot CNC keel bulb tools in timber for both IOM and RM